ADF Faces error

Rana
Hi Erman

I am getting error
 "ADF_Faces-60097: for more information, please see the server's error log for an entry beginning with: ADF_Faces-60096: Server Exception: during PPR, #1160"

When I viewed logs, I found an error "Too many objects match the primary key"

Your guidance is requested
Thankyou

Re: ADF Faces error

Hi,

You didn't give any info about the thing that you are trying to do before getting this error.

Check the MOS note and see if it is applicable for your case ->

*Error : "Too many objects match the primary key oracle.jbo.key" when saving Target Application in a Cloud Environment (Doc ID 2716611.1)

If it is not suitabile, give me more details..

*Is it an EBS instance?
*What do you trying to do and get this ADF error : For instance : ADF_Face-60097 trying to open a journal.

Re: ADF Faces error

Rana
This error occurs in ADF appl while saving prescribed medicine in adf application. This error occurs off and on. This error is not continuous.

Re: ADF Faces error

So it is a custom app. ADF & development in general is not in my focus, but I will try to help.
I think you have some problem in your application design.
You can find the query used in that ADF page, and use that query to check whether or not you have a duplicate record there..
If you don't have any duplicates in the primary key columns, then the cause may be a wrong use..
We see this in wrong LOV usages in ADF..

See -> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/20786404/too-many-objects-match-the-primary-key-oracle-jbo-key

This may give you some idea.,,

Check this one as well -> https://udayarocks.wordpress.com/2011/06/04/resolution-to-error-jbo-25013-too-many-objects-match-the-primary-key-oracle-jbo-key