APPS DBA Course

VinodNN
Hello Erman! I have a query: can you name one or more good online APPS DBA courses which are very good? By good, I mean a course which is thorough and helps one understand each and every aspect (which DBAs have to deal with) of EBS.
I also would like to know that to be Cloud Ready, what should the APPS DBAs learn?

Re: APPS DBA Course

I suggest you to have a look at our book.
Practical Oracle E-Business Suite
Link:
https://www.amazon.com/Practical-Oracle-Business-Suite-Implementation/dp/1484214234

We, as GTech can provide online trainings, you may contact our sales team -> info@gtech.com.tr
Other than that, I can't give you any good reference.

Thanks for your understanding.

Re: APPS DBA Course

VinodNN
Thanks for the reply, Erman. I am already using your book and it's the best book for APPS DBAs! I have mailed at the ID you have mentioned.