Apex Ebs queries

satish
Dear Erman,

We have installed apex in EBS database.EBS database is in intranet which dont have any external access.But Apex need external access.

So,We are planning to install ORDS in a new server where tomcat is installed or may run it in standalone mode.Network admin will provide external access to this web port.

We have 2 options:
APEX integration with EBS

1 – APEX application accessing EBS Data externally
2 – APEX application integrated in EBS menu structure

We want to go for option 1.
In this case,is it possiblle to login to apex by using EBS credentials without maintaining a seperate credentials for Apex?
As the database where Apex is installed is in intranet,and we open only web port for ORDS,will this work?

Thank you

Re: Apex Ebs queries

Please see ->

How to Integrate APEX with Oracle eBusiness Suite and Set Up Authentication (Doc ID 373604.1)
Extending Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.1.3 and Above Using Oracle Application Express (APEX) (Doc ID 1306563.1)