Apex ORDS EBS

satish
This post was updated on .
Dear erman,

We have installed apex and ORDS in ebs database server.We have configured ords and started in standalone mode.

1)So far we have deployed oaf pages in ebs application server.Now how can we deploy oaf pages in apex..Confused.Pls help

2) We are using EBS R12.2.5

1)Do we need to install ORDS in middle tier?
Right now,we have installed apex and ORDS(stand alone) both in database tier.Please advice...

Thanks,
SG

Thank you

Re: Apex ORDS EBS

OAF pages in APEX? Where is that idea come from?
What is your purpose? First,  tell me that clearly ..

Check this blog post -> http://apex4ebs.blogspot.com/p/integration-of-oracle-apex-and-e.html
That blog post above may help you.
Check this one also -> Extending Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.1.3 and Above Using Oracle Application Express (APEX) (Doc ID 1306563.1)