Apex in rac nodes

satish
Hi erman,

Database version 12.1.0.2
2 node rac with asm

By default we have apex folder in both the rac nodes under oracle home.

We are using non shared oracle homes.

New implementation:

We want to install the latest apex version in ebs database.Do we need to install apex in both the rac nodes or any one node?

We raised sr but not able to get them understand our concerns.Hole I will get an answer here.

Thanks,
Satish

Re: Apex in rac nodes

Did you check the following white paper? I mean did you read it carefully? Do you still have questions?

Oracle Application Express and Oracle Real Application Clusters
– Creating a Highly Available Environment for Apex Applications An Oracle White Paper June 2008
(Corrected April 2012)

https://www.oracle.com/technetwork/testcontent/apex-rac-wp-133532.pdf