Apex installation in ebs

satish
Hi erman,

Our ebs version 12.2.5
DB 12.1.0.2 2 node rac

We have to install apex in ebs,I need some clarifications and suggestions.

1)Do we need to install apex in both the rac nodes under rdbms homes or do we need to install outside of rdbms home?

2)Do we need to install in application tier?

3)under oracle home from database, I can see apex and ord folders.Does that mean apex is already installed?

Pls advice

Thank you

Re: Apex installation in ebs

Check the whitepaper -> https://www.oracle.com/technetwork/developer-tools/apex/learnmore/apex-ebs-extension-white-paper-345780.pdf - Extending Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 using Oracle APEX Revision 3.03

There you will find answers for your questions.. There you will see recommended middle and database tiers for this task.