Authentication error while accessing FNDWRR.exe from browser.

Authentication error while accessing FNDWRR.exe from browser.

Mohammed Hamed
Hi Erman,

Hope you are doing well.

I need your help in fixing the which i am facing in prod, while accessing the FNDWRR.exe from browser as well as from server level.

https://nprodapp.abcdef.us:4443/OA_CGI/FNDWRR.exe?temp_id=683202079

When i try tro access the above url it is giving me authentication failed messaged.

I did try to run it from the server lever from $OA_TOP/bin. Still getting the authentication failure.

Re: Authentication error while accessing FNDWRR.exe from browser.

This is a generic issue.. I mean the way you describe the problem makes it generic.

Anyways, please see the following MOS Notes:

*Viewing pdf in Chrome Fails With "Authentication Failed" Message (Doc ID 2862875.1)
*12.2 E-Business Suite Applications Manager Clone Completes Successfully But Users Are Unable To View Output In Browser Due To Error 'Authentication Failure' And 'Calling RemoteFile.getFile() FileAccessException thrown by RemoteFile: FileAccessException' (Doc ID 2446055.1)
*"Authentication failed." Error in Output after Saving from Concurrent Request (Doc ID 2118950.1)
*Authentication Failed when trying to use Save As in the IE Browser (Doc ID 184154.1)