Authentication in login page takes long time

Authentication in login page takes long time

satish
Dear erman,

Once we enter username and password,the page takes long time to provide the home page. How can we fix this.We verified below tables has more data.

SQL> select count(*) from fnd_logins;

  COUNT(*)
----------
  12332093

SQL> select count(*) from icx_sessions;

  COUNT(*)
   1746205

SQL>

Thanks,
Satish

Re: Authentication in login page takes long time

Purge Inactive Sessions (ICXDLTMP/FNDDLTMP) and Purge Signon Audit Data Program should do that job..
Please look at the following note as well -> Why is The "Purge Inactive Sessions" Concurrent Program Not Deleting Records From ICX_SESSIONS? (Doc ID 1073768.1)