BI publisher in EBS

satish
Hi Erman,

How can we get BI publisher hostname and port in EBS R12.2. Please suggest.

Thanks,
Satish

Re: BI publisher in EBS

I never needed to check that. Interesting question.. The XMLPublisher embedded in EBS is there in your EBS apps node(s) . So I guess this answers your question about the hostname.. About port; I didn't check internally but! I think there is no port there.. EBS Code runs the classes of XML Publisher when necessary (for instance if you configure a concurrent program to output its report in a format that only the XML Publisher can generate) .. OPP is the one that 's dealing with the XML/BI Publisher processing and its log shows you some details about the XML processing that is done on your concurrent layer. OPP handles that.

Some references and helpful notes:

Note 364547.1 Troubleshooting Oracle XML Publisher for The Oracle E-Business Suite Troubleshooting instructions from this presentation
Note 362496.1 How to Determine the Version of XML Publisher
Note 291792.1 Using the Output Post Processor (OPP) in Oracle
Applications Concurrent Processing
Note 422508.1 About Oracle XML Publisher Release 5.6.3
Note 1138602.1 Overview of Available Patches for Oracle XML Publisher (embedded in Oracle E-Business Suite)

Re: BI publisher in EBS

satish
Thanks for the update.