COLMAP

Roshan
Hello Erman,

suppose I have added 1 column called ID and set it as primary key for a table on my target Oracle database. Can you please advise which parameter in the MAP statement should I use to set this ID column to Oracle ROWID?

Thanks,

Roshan

Re: COLMAP

Hi Roshan,

What is the category of this issue? Goldengate?
You will probably use COLMAP and specify USEDEFAULTS before explicit column mappings in the COLMAP clause.

If I understand you correctly; you should use the defaults for the colum mapping and get the rowid of the source and map it to the id column of the target table.