Cannot access EBSDataSource page in Weblogic Console

big

Cannot access EBSDataSource page in Weblogic Console

big
This post was updated on .
Hi,
On R12.2.4,  Wls 10.3.6, on AIX DB 11.2.0.4

 in Weblogic console, in Datasource when clic on EBSDataSource, we have

Cannot access this page

There was a temporary DNS error

Error Code: INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND

Thanks for help.

Re: Cannot access EBSDataSource page in Weblogic Console

This may be client related... (browser, client machine, windows update etc..)
It is still better to check admin server log as well..

Send me the related part of the admin server log + your client config ( windows version, browser version etc..)