Change Server Management to another VLAN

Change Server Management to another VLAN

kuMan
Hi Erman.

Wish you in good health.

We had OVS and OVMM managed on VLAN 1903 in old site. The machines then moved to a new site but was allocated with VLAN 2073 for the OVS and OVMM.

At new site, we created VLAN interface for 2073 but could not add Server Management and Cluster Heartbeat channels to it but failed.

We failed too when tried to edit network 192.168.194.0-VLAN1903 -- to change its VLAN interface to 2073.

Cannot remember exactly but I guess we even tried to delete Server Management from VLAN 1903 (hoping to able to add it on VLAN 2073 soon afterwards) but was failed too.

What the the correct way to make the needed change? Or what the right things to do?

Tqvm

Re: Change Server Management to another VLAN

Please check -> https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E50245_01/E50250/html/vmusg-networking-edit-network.html
Review the document above , but if you still fail, send me the errors you get, so I can review them..