Cloning of AdminServer/Weblogic along with managed servers(WL_FORMS&WL_REPORTS)

Cloning of AdminServer/Weblogic along with managed servers(WL_FORMS&WL_REPORTS)

kvmishra
We have deployed our custom forms and reports on middleware along with ohs. Now, we are in requirement of to make a clone of that server. We have cloned the database using RMAN and it is working fine. Please guide, how can we clone our managed servers.

Re: Cloning of AdminServer/Weblogic along with managed servers(WL_FORMS&WL_REPORTS)

kvmishra
We have gone through >>Fusion Middleware Administrator's Guide -> Cloning Oracle Fusion Middleware

But it's seems like it is not for standalone middleware server. it is for ebs middleware.

Re: Cloning of AdminServer/Weblogic along with managed servers(WL_FORMS&WL_REPORTS)

What you see in the FMW documents are for FMW.. They are not specifically. For instance -> "Oracle® Fusion Middleware Administering Oracle Fusion Middleware 12c (12.1.2) E36206-04"

There you will follow the cloning procedures and procedures like "Moving Oracle Fusion Middleware to a New Host"

There may be some issues during the way.. For instance -> Forms and Reports Components Missing Under DOMAIN_HOME/servers Directory After 12c T2P Cloning (Doc ID 2447195.1)