Connectivity to EBS database from hadoop

Connectivity to EBS database from hadoop

satish
Dear Erman,

Connectivity from Hadoop to Oracle is not working after upgrading oracle from 12c to 19c.Any idea that you can suggest us.

I only have this information: PRODDB is the PDB,xxobiee is the username in PDB.

sqoop job --meta-connect "jdbc:hsqldb:hsql://********:16000/sqoop" --create APPS.FND_FLEX_VALUE_sets_sqoop_job -- import --connect 'jdbc:oracle:thin:system/system@1*****:1528/PRODDB' --username xxobiee --password-file /user/root/Sqoop_Pwds/172.16.111.75_new.pwd --append --table APPS.FND_FLEX_VALUES_VL --fields-terminated-by '\001' --target-dir '/TTD_Hadoop_Donation in Kind/fnd_flex_value_sets' -m

We have provided access to valuesets

Thanks,
Satish

Re: Connectivity to EBS database from hadoop

Without any diagnostics info (error, log, output), I can not help you Satish.

Re: Connectivity to EBS database from hadoop

satish
Dear erman,

Data connector oracle and Hadoop disabled. This is information they have provided and they argue it is connection problem.

Thanks,
Satish

Re: Connectivity to EBS database from hadoop

I dont understand what you mean. Please revise.

At least you should send me --verbose output of the failing sqoop command   if you want my support on this.