ECC Dashboards Implementation

prabhunoule
Dear Erman,

Users are requesting for Enterprise Command Centers Release 12.2 (Latest Version) (Doc ID 2495053.1) implementation in our ERP application for using the dashboards.
Our current application version is R12.2.10.

If we upgrade to R12.2.12,Do we get these dashboards instead of installing and configuring ECC.

Thanks & Regards,
Prabhu

Re: ECC Dashboards Implementation

I just couldn't understand your question perfectly, but I guess you re asking whether EBS 12.2.12 already includes Enterprise Command Center Features or not.  EBS 12.2.12 is listed in the installation document of ECC. Your version should be "Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2.12 or R12.ATG_PF.C.Delta.11" , stuff like that.. Already in the installation document of Enterprise Command Center... So it is not feasible to think that EBS 12.2.12 is a workaround for not doing an Enterprise Command Center installation. That's what my opinion is, that 's what I'm thinking about.