EM interface does not responde to clic

big

EM interface does not responde to clic

big
Hi,
In R.12.2.4 with Weblogic 10.3.6
We connect to EM in http:
http:\\myserver.com:xxxx\em

But when I clic any where no response. Screen is not interactive.

Any idea?

Thank you.

Re: EM interface does not responde to clic

If encounter this problem after EM login; then check the following MOS note ->

Opening A Cloned EBS Instance In Enterprise Manager Hangs After Log In (Doc ID 2247157.1)
big

Re: EM interface does not responde to clic

big
Thank you again Erman.

I wonder how you find quickly the appropriate notes. Which key word did you use to find this (Doc ID 2247157.1)?
May be I have not the good methode when looking on Metalink site. What is it?

Best regards.