Ebs apex integration

satish
Dear erman,

We are integrating EBS with apex. We are looking for table name in apex which stores user id information

In EBS,we have fnd_user table and userid has all unique user id's.

Similarly is there any table in apex which stores user_id for apex users?

Re: Ebs apex integration

APEX_WORKSPACE_APEX_USERS may be useful.. This is a view that gives you lots of info in this context.. By checking its own creation script, you may see the underlying tables and maybe those tables can help you on the thing that you are looking for.