Ebs12.1.3 to EBS 12.2.12 upgrade

raiq1
Dear Erman sir,

Hope you are fine there, we are doing a ebs upgrade from 12.1.3 to 12.2.12 . We are on the last stage to complete the upgrade.

kindly need your expert advise, after release the instance for business users what is the core part which we have concentrate for  testing after release the  upgrade instance.
Hope you are understand my question, i need that you gives me the list of the thing what we have to be  test and make sure in the upgrade instance.

Regards,
Raiq

Re: Ebs12.1.3 to EBS 12.2.12 upgrade

They need to test all the functionality + performance of each individual critical process that goes in the system + they need to test the integration (from EBS & to EBS). No need to mention the customizations and personalizations.. These I think you already know..
A stress test, a load test may also be a good thing..