Enable trace for FORMS

big

Enable trace for FORMS

big
Hi,
According to 11i/R12: Obtaining Forms Runtime Diagnostics (FRD) In Oracle Applications 11i and Release 12 (Doc ID 150168.1) , I want to enable tracing.
It is said :
1. Set the user value for profile option 'ICX: Forms Launcher' to be

'<a href="http://hostname.domain:port/forms/frmservlet?record=forms'">http://hostname.domain:port/forms/frmservlet?record=forms'

But as you know currently I cannot launch forms and edit profile options.

Is there any query to update ICX: Forms Launcher profile option?

Thanks.

Re: Enable trace for FORMS

Yes. You will use the FND_PROFILE API . "fnd_profile.save"

Also check -> How To Set A System Profile Value Without Logging In To The Applications (Doc ID 364503.1)
big

Re: Enable trace for FORMS

big
Thank you.