Error opening oat page for specific user in r12

Error opening oat page for specific user in r12

satish
Hi erman ,

Only one user is facing the below issue while opening Original Agreement / Subestimate  Revised Quantity page custom page.Below is trace file .

61E5F7FD-31B8-4223-BC45-85CA843560D0.png

Workaround:we used to end date existing user and recreate new user.But don’t know how this is fixing the issue.

We are not using any sso.env is r12.2.5,can u suggest some permanent fix

Thanks

Re: Error opening oat page for specific user in r12

Let me see the detail of the error.
Please send me the whole error stack.. The whole page that is diplaying the error..
We need to see the part starting with ## Detail 0 ##

If you can't see it in the browser, please send me the related part of the OA core log..

Re: Error opening oat page for specific user in r12

satish

Re: Error opening oat page for specific user in r12

Ok.. That 's not specifically documented for custom OAF pages.
But! There is a MOS note that may help you..
That MOS note is written for a MDS Repository problem .. A problem for some users. So it looks like your case.. Your case can also be related with the same MDS repository problem..

So check the MOS note and consider taking related actions documented there ->

Go to Supplier Page, Getting "Unable to find component with absolute reference = /oracle/apps/pos/supplier/webui/SuppSummPG" (Doc ID 2121645.1)

You may need adapt the action plan given there to your case...

Re: Error opening oat page for specific user in r12

satish
Thanks for update.

Any idea,will below script create any problem?

begin
jdr_utils.deleteEmptyCustomizations;

Re: Error opening oat page for specific user in r12

That is for removing the empty customization files.
This actions emerge from the though that there may be some corrupted Personalizations due to empty customization files.

Work with your developers for the personalization and customization related things.

Normally, I would suggest the following for this case ->

 How to deploy customizations that are created in the package oracle.apps.xxprod.* rather than xxprod.oracle.apps.* or xxprod.oracle.apps.xxprod.* on EBS 12.2.X? (Doc ID 1609939.1)

But! you say the issue appears only for some users and that makes me think that there is some things which get corrupted for the user level.. personalization-customization and all that..

If this issue is related with a pure custom page, then review your code.. (these errors for standard pages are either solved with those personalization/customization moves or with the patches that change the standard classes.. So , if this issue is related with a pure custom case, then work on the code. .

--again, it only appears for some uses and that what makes the issue complicated..
We need to go one by one.. So  for now,  just consider the actions that I provided you in my previous updates and eliminate the action plans one by one till you get the correct action plan..

As for those customization related actions, work with your developers and test it on your TEST instance before doing anyting on PROD.. You may considering taking a backup in certain level before taking any actions on PROD.

Re: Error opening oat page for specific user in r12

You have  XML-20108 on your error stack.. OAF doesn't like the XML format..  So again it direct us to these personalizations-customization related things. Review the following MOS notes as well ->

One User Is Getting Error in MES,"oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: Could not load application module 'oracle.apps.gmo.instruction.kiosk.server.KioskInstanceInstructionProcessAM'" (Doc ID 2316936.1)

R12: IBY: When Trying to Opne The Supplier Banking Details Page Receive The Following Error Could not load application module 'oracle.apps.pos.sbd.server.ByrMainAM (Doc ID 2463173.1)

Re: Error opening oat page for specific user in r12

satish
Thank you very much,we are working on it

Re: Error opening oat page for specific user in r12

satish
Dear erman,

Followed One User Is Getting Error in MES,"oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: Could not load application module 'oracle.apps.gmo.instruction.kiosk.server.KioskInstanceInstructionProcessAM'" (Doc ID 2316936.1)

Below output for user for which page is erroring out

SQL> begin
jdr_utils.printdocument('/xxttd/oracle/apps/ap/payments/mbook/webui/customizations/user/14084/MBookAgreementItemsExcessPG');
end;
/  2    3    4
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
/>

SQL> commit;

Commit complete.

Below output is for Working user:

SQL>  begin
jdr_utils.printdocument('/xxttd/oracle/apps/ap/payments/mbook/webui/customizations/user/8779/MBookAgreementItemsExcessPG');
  3  end;
  4  /

SQL> commit;

Can we proceed to run delete document procedure?

Thanks

Re: Error opening oat page for specific user in r12

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
/>
This output is weird and it fits the data , I mean the case.
There is an xml tag there, but nothing else..
We don't see it in the working user's output. The working users output is empty. So this is related with the case.

Work with your developers about this issue, show them the personalization outputs and tell them that you will remove that personalization from the problematic user . get their approval and then go ahead wit the action plan documented in that document you ve sent.

Re: Error opening oat page for specific user in r12

satish
Thank you very much,issue fixed