FA custom value set - error disabling values

FA custom value set - error disabling values

satish
Dear erman,

Trying to disable value in custom valueset(FA).Facing below error
Error : 'FRM-40654: Record has been updated. Requery block to see change' .Any suggestions

Thank you

Re: FA custom value set - error disabling values

Send me the navigations/steps for reproducing the issue..

Send me something like the following ->

 Responsibility: Application Developer
 Navigate: Application > Lookups > Common
 Query any User Lookups and attempt to update/save

If there are any forms involved , please send me the names of those forms (blabla.fmx) , as well..

Re: FA custom value set - error disabling values

satish
System Administrator--->Application-->validation--->values-->Name(SSSFA Register Code,XXSSS_TP_REGISTER_MAPPING_VS)---->value name(C1-322-EE-XI)

Thank you

Re: FA custom value set - error disabling values

What is the name of the form? (...fmx)

Re: FA custom value set - error disabling values

satish
It is FNDFFMSV.fmx

Re: FA custom value set - error disabling values

It may be related with leading or a trailing space..

Did you check and go through the following MOS note? ->

FNDFFMSV: GL Setup: FRM-40654: Disabling a Value in Flexfields Values Form (Doc ID 1011217.7)

Re: FA custom value set - error disabling values

satish
Thank you erman.We are looking into it