FEAT negotiation linux

satish
Dear Erman,

While trying to connect to target server to fetch the files with below command,we are facing error FEAT negotiation.
Earlier it is connected successfully.Recently the ipadress and ports are changed,after that we are facing this message.Can you pleasae help

ttderp@:~> lftp -u tclerp,tclerp 111.11.111.111:22
lftp ttderp@111.11.111.111:~> ls
`ls' at 0 [FEAT negotiation...]

Thank Yiu

Re: FEAT negotiation linux

IP address and port changed? So your remote host changed..
What is different between the old remote host and the new remote host?

Can it be the ability to communicate using SSL? Did you try after disabling SSL/TLS for LFTP?
Maybe disabling the FEAT future can help.. (set ftp:use-feat off)
But I'm just blindly recommending these , as I don't know anything about your environment, the new remote server and the history of it.

Also please enable debug for it.. Debug trace may help us find the real cause.

Re: FEAT negotiation linux

satish
Thanks erman for your suggestion.

Added sftp:// to hostname worked