Identify the Lun name mapped to mountpoint

Identify the Lun name mapped to mountpoint

satish
Hi Erman,

We have updated to system admin to add space to /u01 mount point by providing below information.But the admin asked us to give
him the lun name where this is mapped.We are not sure how to get the name of the lun that is mapped to this mount point.
Can you please give us some steps,how can we check that?

[applerp@nodeapp01 PRODAPPS]$ df -h /u01
Filesystem                             Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/mapper/prdapp_vgu01-prdapp_lvu01  200G  162G   39G  81% /u01
[applerp@nodeapp01 PRODAPPS]$

Thank you,
G.Kumar

Re: Identify the Lun name mapped to mountpoint

You can get the WWID of that lun and give that WWID to your admin. This way, he/or she will be able to figure the lun name out.

This blog post seems okay. You can follow this one -> https://www.thegeekdiary.com/how-to-identifymatch-lun-presented-from-san-with-underlying-os-disk/