Import Certificat

big

Import Certificat

big
Hi,
On R12.2 Weblogic 10.3.6
When I want to importe a certificat , I have the message: Already exist:

keytool error: java.lang.Exception: Certificate not imported, alias <OHSIntCA> already exists

Then

$ keytool -delete -alias OHSIntCA -keystore cacerts -v
  Enter keystore password:
Keystore entry "OHSIntCA" deleted
[Storing cacerts]

Then I importe:

$ keytool -import -alias OHSIntCA -file xxx-ttt.cer -trustcacerts -v -k
Enter keystore password:

But again

Certificate already exists in keystore under alias <xxx-ttt-PRD-2018>
Do you still want to add it? [no]:  yes
Certificate was added to keystore
[Storing cacerts]

I'm confused and need explanation.

Is it correct to answer yes when prompted: "Do you still want to add it? [no]:"?

Thank you.

Re: Import Certificat

What is the error at the moment?

Is it ->  "Certificate already exists in keystore under alias" ?
or is it -> "keytool error: java.lang.Exception: Certificate not imported, alias BLABLA already exists"?
big

Re: Import Certificat

big
Hi,
Thank you.

No error.
First it says alias exists, then I delete.
When import again, it says certificat exists. Do you want add it I say yes and it is added.

No error, it works well but a delete first and force to add.

May be it works like this. Let's forget.
Regards.

Re: Import Certificat

This seems normal.

It seems, before you add the certificate with that alias;

You already have the same alias in your jks.
You also already have the same certificate exists with another alias in your jks..

So that error, and then that question that you get when running keytool is normal in this case.