Invalids after upgrade to R12.2.10

satish
Dear erman,

We have upgraded R12.1.3 to R12.2.10. Below are the invalid objects views. Any idea how can we fix them.

1)AR_CUSTOMER_PROFILES2_DFV
2)AR_CUSTOMER_PROFILE_CLASS2_DFV
3)AR_CUSTOMER_PROFILES1_DFV
4)AR_CUSTOMER_PROFILE_CLASS1_DFV
5)AR_CUSTOMER_PROFILE_AMOUN1_DFV
6)RA_SITE_USES_ALL1_DFV
7)RA_ADDRESSES_ALL2_DFV
8)RA_SITE_USES_ALL1_DFV

Thanks,
Satish

Re: Invalids after upgrade to R12.2.10

You have to check them one by one.. Check the error during their compilation and try to find the reason behind, and then you do your checks, and you also check the MOS using the relevant keywords (using what you see as the reason behind)..

As I checked some of those objects in the list that you provided, I couldn't see anything that can be considered a known issue about them.. So you have to analyze further by following the way I mentioned in the paragraph above.