JAR expiration date

big

JAR expiration date

big
Hi,
On R12.2.4 and 11.5.10

We signed our JAR running:

          AD Administration Main Menu

   1.    Generate Applications Files menu

Then:
   5.    Generate product JAR files

Any way to verify our JAR new expiration date or their date of validity?

Thanks.

Re: JAR expiration date

jarsigner may be used for that..

Example: jarsigner -verify -verbose frmall.jar | grep "expire"
big

Re: JAR expiration date

big
Thanks.

I will try.
big

Re: JAR expiration date

big
Hi,
I tried
 jarsigner -verify -verbose frmall.jar | grep "expire"

on 11.5.10 I received:
java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
        at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:140)
        at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:140)
        at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:91)
        at sun.security.tools.JarSigner.verifyJar(JarSigner.java:499)
        at sun.security.tools.JarSigner.run(JarSigner.java:228)
        at sun.security.tools.JarSigner.main(JarSigner.java:106)

On R12.2.4 nothing returned.

Thanks.

Re: JAR expiration date

Are you in the correct directory and are you trying to operate on an existing jar file?
big

Re: JAR expiration date

big
Hi,

   "Are you in the correct directory"

In which directory should I be please?

       " are you trying to operate on an existing jar file?"

Should be applied on a file? Where are our JAR files?

Thanks and regards.

Re: JAR expiration date

I cant understand what you re telling. Please revise.
big

Re: JAR expiration date

big
Sorry Erma,
You asked me:
"Are you in the correct directory"?

Where is the correct directory?

You asked me  if I am trying to operate on an existing jar file? No, I just ran your commande line without adding a file name.

I hope to be clear.

Regrads.

Re: JAR expiration date

Go to the directory where your jar file exist and then run the command . (Replace the jar file name given in the following example with the name of your jar file )

Example: jarsigner -verify -verbose frmall.jar | grep "expire"
big

Re: JAR expiration date

big
This post was updated on .
Thank you.

This one is also interesting:

 jarsigner -verify -verbose -certs $JAVA_TOP/oracle/apps/ad/jar/adxlib.jar | grep "valid from"

Regards.

Re: JAR expiration date

iqbaljawaid138
Hi, Please give the keystore path and name too. as follows

jarsigner -verify -verbose -certs -keystore $NE_BASE/EBSapps/appl/ad/admin/adkeystore.dat /abcd/R1228/fs1/EBSapps/comn/java/classes/oracle/apps/fnd/jar/fndewt.jar

Re: JAR expiration date

Good..