Migration of ebs R12.1.3

satish
Dear erman,

We want to migrate our EBS to new server.

Existing server architecture:
Single node (both apps and database on same node)
Apps Version - R12.1.3
database version - Oracle Database 11g Enterprise
Edition Release 11.1.0.7.0 - Production
Operating system Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server
release 5.5 (Tikanga) 32bit

Linux G 2.6.18-194.el5PAE

Please help us in this migration. Let us know the steps
involved.

Re: Migration of ebs R12.1.3

Hi Satish,

This question is almost the same as the one you asked here -> http://erman-arslan-s-oracle-forum.124.s1.nabble.com/R12-1-3-migration-from-el5-32-bitto-64bit-td10687.html

I already shared you the method and approach.

If you need consultancy, we can give you that... However; this is not in the scope of this forum. I already told you what you need to do, so...

You can check the following blog post as well ->

https://ermanarslan.blogspot.com/2016/01/migrating-two-nodesplit-configuration.html

Following is a general action plan;
Your Apps is 32 bit right? It is a mini-project.. You should first do it on your TEST environment and then plan it for PROD..

**this is to show you the general process.. For the detailed process, you should follow Application Tier Migration notes on MOS..

New Linux 64 bit installation.
Patching in source (required patches if there are any)
Run preclone and maintain snapshot info on Source
Analyze of Techstack & Patches on source
Create a custom manifest & upload it to Oracle Support
Copy the required directories from source to target(new 64 bit Linux)
JDK and infozip installation of target linux
Modify the source context file according to the target environment
New Tech stack installation on target Linux env.
autoconfig on target linux env
Apply the custom manifest patch on target linux
Control & check components and tech stack on target
Regenerate the filesystem objects and do the required adadmin tasks.
Clear the node config
Run autoconfigon DB + APPS node on target env.
Customer specific additional tasks and babysitting.