OEM views

Roshan
OEM 13.5 RU16
hello Erman,

could you please advise if there is any view which will show the growth of a tablespace over a period of 1 week

Thanks,
Roshan

Re: OEM views

There should be a thing called "Database Historical Space Usage graph" in OEM.. But I ve never used it..

Oracle OEM 13c offers the possibility to generate reports about Oracle Database Tablespace Monthly Space Usage.
Check here ->
https://www.dbi-services.com/blog/oem-13c-repository-view-gcmetric_values_daily/

In those old days, I wrote my own queries for checking the tablespace growth and used excel to show them in graphs.
See -> https://ermanarslan.blogspot.com/2013/10/database-plsql-using-awr-tables-to.html  --> Database--PLSQL-- Using Awr Tables to report the changes over time..

dba_hist_tbspc_space_usage is also a useful view.. Check that as well..