OFR pack/unpack with OHS

OFR Guy
Hi,

I have created a Forms 12.2.1.9 installation on Linux, with OHS (through the config.sh UI).

I ran pack with the frsdomainTemplate and unpack on the second node.

It looks as though OHS was not included in the domain pack.  Does it need to be done as a separate step?  its here another template that includes OHS with Forms & Reports?

Thanks!

Re: OFR pack/unpack with OHS

Please go through my blog post (link below) which is very relevant with this topic. Let's first see if you can find the answer there..

https://ermanarslan.blogspot.com/2017/10/fmw-12c-forms-and-reports-cluster.html

Re: OFR pack/unpack with OHS

OFR Guy
Looks like something was wrong in the pack / unpack, although I followed the steps.

On node1 I have ohs1 ($DOMAIN_HOME/servers/ohs1)

On node2 after the unpack I only have WLS_FORMS and WLS_REPORTS, no ohs1 (or ohs2).

Any ideas?

Does the nmStart command create ohs2?  Otherwise, where does it come from?

Re: OFR pack/unpack with OHS

*The pack command creates a template (a .jar archive file) that contains a snapshot of either an entire domain or a subset of a domain... And unpack uses pack's output.. So...

Did you do all the steps documented in -> https://ermanarslan.blogspot.com/2017/10/fmw-12c-forms-and-reports-cluster.html ?