Oracle forms and reports without Oracle Weblogic

Oracle forms and reports without Oracle Weblogic

kvmishra
Hi Sir,

Is there any possibilities or alternative to run Oracle forms and reports without weblogic? Currently, we have deployed this on weblogic with an Oracle DB. We want to reduce/remove the licence cost of weblogic by finding any other alternatives.

Thanks
KV

Re: Oracle forms and reports without Oracle Weblogic

No, unfortunately, there is no direct way to run Oracle Forms and Reports without WebLogic Server.  Oracle Forms and Reports rely on WebLogic for deployment and execution.

Re: Oracle forms and reports without Oracle Weblogic

kvmishra
Thank you so much sir for your responses. You are great....!

could you please let me know, how forms and reports were running before weblogic on ebs r11i or r12.1?

Thanks
KV

Re: Oracle forms and reports without Oracle Weblogic

Before 12.2, they were on Oracle Application Server.  That time, Oracle didn't have Weblogic in its product portfolio.