Oracle homes refresh in rac environment to test latest psu

Oracle homes refresh in rac environment to test latest psu

satish
Hi erman,

We want to test the latest PSU.But our uat and prod oracle homes are not in sync.Reason is they 1 Uday back we applied one psu in uat but that psu due to some reasons is not applied in prod.

In prod,we didn’t applied any psu so far.

We would like to refresh RDBMS oracle home and GRID oracle homes from prod to uat.

DB 12.1.0.2.0
Apps 12.2.5

Thanks,
Satish

Re: Oracle homes refresh in rac environment to test latest psu

binaries and database should be aligned.
So rollback the psu from UAT, equalize UAT's PSU level to PROD's
Then take your software/binary cloning action from PROD to UAT..

The action plan above is clear and guaranteed.