R12.2 EBS database upgrade to 19c CDB

satish
Dear Erman,

We are in process of upgrading 12.1.0.2 EBS RAC to 19c.Following Using Oracle 19c Oracle RAC
Multitenant (Single PDB) with Oracle E-Business
Suite Release 12.2 (Doc ID 2530665.1)

We have created an Oracle RAC Container Database (CDB),I didnt select 'create new listener' and so it occupied port existing port
1521 which is same as database listener.

1) Can we have 2 listeners one for cd and one for odb in EBS?
2) If yes, is it recommened to have them running on 2 different ports?

Pease need your support. We have created SR but no progress.

Thanks,
Satish

Re: R12.2 EBS database upgrade to 19c CDB

Send me the contents of SR (by masking the sensitive information about your company information, ip addresses and thing like that)