RA-29279: SMTP permanent error: 550 rejecting spoofed message

RA-29279: SMTP permanent error: 550 rejecting spoofed message

raiq1
Dear Erman sir,

We are having a issue with concurrent program are using pl/sql procedure and package utl_stmp to send email ,

Currently we have changed exchange server from old to new Server and the IP are changed , after that utl_stmp script in pl/sql procedure are failed .

old mail server : 192.168.15.22

New mail server :  192.165.254.54

Below are the error of concurrent program, need your advice to fix the issue. after business users are complaining that they are not received the mail , we have revert back our pl/sql procedure from new to old server.

Need your advice that we will used new mail server to work correctly.

XX_MAIL_PAYMENT_VOUCHER: Send Payment Voucher By Mail

Current system time is 27-OCT-2022 12:11:26

[27-OCT-2022 12:11:26]: **Starts**
[27-OCT-2022 12:11:47]: **SQL error and free**
[27-OCT-2022 12:11:47]: ORACLE error 29279 in FDPSTP

Cause: FDPSTP failed due to ORA-29279: SMTP permanent error: 550 rejecting spoofed message
ORA-06512: at "SYS.UTL_SMTP", line 57
ORA-06512: at "SYS.UTL_SMTP", line 142
ORA-06512: at "SYS.UTL_SMTP", line 495
ORA-06512: at "APP
Start of log messages from FND_FILE
End of log messages from FND_FILE

Re: RA-29279: SMTP permanent error: 550 rejecting spoofed message

Tell your Mail Server Admin. It seems, your mail server is rejecting us. It seems the mail server is rejecting those emails, it just doesn't like them :) (due to security reasons).. Mail Server admin should fix it.. (or he/or she can tell you what you need to do.. I mean an extra security check may be there and your mail may be found dangerous because of that and that's why the mail server rejects your email-- like a spam or something like that)

Speak with your mail server admin
tell what you use for "from", "to" ,"subject" , "the content" and all that..
--cause we get 550 rejecting "spoofed" message