Rapidwiz nonshared appltop

satish
Dear erman,

During fresh installation,In 2 node non shared  application tier ,do we need to run rapid wiz  on both the nodes?

Do we need to run on both nodes in shared application file system?

With a shared Applications tier file system, all Applications node files are installed on a single shared disk resource that is mounted under the same name from each Applications tier machine

Thanks,
Satish

Re: Rapidwiz nonshared appltop

EBS 12.2 Multi-Node application Installations or Upgrades can no longer be performed.

You just install one middle-tier node during the installation, and then add nodes after upgrading the system to the latest 12.2.x RUP..

See -> Does 12.2 E-Business Suite Rapid install Support Multi-Node Application Tier Installations or Upgrades (Doc ID 2197258.1)