Request Header for Html pages

big

Request Header for Html pages

big
Hi ,
on R12.2 and 11.5.10.2 on AIX

How can I configure/set  Request Header for Html pages ?

Thank you.

Re: Request Header for Html pages

What is your purpose? Please give the details.
Also specify the name of one of the html pages that you want to customize.
big

Re: Request Header for Html pages

big
Hi, Thank you.

We are asked, for security and vulnerability reasons, to set parameteres like:

X-Frame-Options same-origin

for all html pages.

Unless I'm mistaken it can be configured for all in a central configuration file.

But for exemple for login page:
<login_page oa_var="s_login_page">https://sytem_server:8040/OA_HTML/AppsLogin</login_page>

Regards.

Re: Request Header for Html pages

That configuration is in oracle_apache.conf..

It is enabled by default and it protects the system against clickjacking by setting the X-Frame-Options HTTP header.

"Header set X-Frame-Options SAMEORIGIN" --> This line should be there already in the oracle_apache.conf and it will allow EBS pages to be framed by other EBS pages, but! not framed by outside EBS page

For more information ->

Oracle E-Business Suite Security Guide Release 12.2, "Using Certified HTTP Security Headers"
Document 403537.1, Secure Configuration for Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.1, "Use Certified HTTP Security Headers"
big

Re: Request Header for Html pages

big
Hi,
Thank you.

Does oracle_apache.conf exist? It may be httpd.conf?

Regards.

Re: Request Header for Html pages

Yes it is in 10.1.2 Oracle Home/Apache/Apache/conf folder.
big