SSL termination - load balancer - R12.2

satish
Dear erman,

Load balancer with 2 app nodes
We are planning to enable ssl and we would like to terminate ssl at load balancer.Backend servers should be running http.
In this case,do we still need to generate csr from server or will load balancer team raise csr from lb?

Pls confirm

Thank you

Re: SSL termination - load balancer - R12.2

Hi,

So, you just want to have a SSL Offloading.. (to the Load Balancer)
In this case, you will just configure EBS to use https url of the load balancer and that's it.
Load Balancer admin will do the rest.. He will request & import the certificates and make the https configuration in the load balancer side.