SSO connection failed with Error 404

big

SSO connection failed with Error 404

big
Hi,
On R12.2.9  DB 19c on AIX

Connecting With https://xxxx.fr/accessgate/ssologin?
Error 404--Not Found
From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:

When connecting with
https://xxxx.fr/OA_HTML/AppsLocalLogin.jsp

It's OK.

Any log file to verify for SSO connection?
Any advise?
How can I verify if OAM and OID are running?

Thank you.

Re: SSO connection failed with Error 404

Locallogin page is local login.. It is non-SSO.
What about ? -> AppsLogin .. The standard login page, which is SSO enabled..
If it is not working, then your EBS-SSO is not working ( maybe it is the integration which is wrong), and you should refer to the logs of Access Manager, Access Gate, OID and maybe the EBS HTTP Server and oacore logs.
big

Re: SSO connection failed with Error 404

big
Hi,
Thank you.

oacore_server1 was bad create.
We recreated it again and now SSO connection is OK.

Best regards.