SSO

Samia
Hi Erman,

I wish to install SSO for EBS 12.2.4.
Could you please guide me to find documentation.
We have 2 servers dedicated for this aim: OAM and OID.
I can’t find document about OID headhake 🙂

Thanks on advance for your help.

Regards

Re: SSO

Re: SSO

Samia
Hi Erman,

Thank you very much for your reply.
However, may I have for the latest version 12.2.1.4 , very difficult to find binaries and even various documentations to install. I found this note which is interesting 2339362.1 but not complete. Could you help please.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,

Re: SSO

MOS document 2339362.1 looks good.

There are some other references as well;

Overview of Single Sign-On Integration Options for Oracle E-Business Suite (Note 1388152.1)

Integrating Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2 with Oracle Access Manager 12c using Oracle E-Business Suite Access Gate (Note 2339348.1)

Integrating Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 .2 with Oracle Internet Directory 12c  (Note 2339362.1)

Integrating Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.1 with Oracle Access Manager 12c using Oracle E-Business Suite Access Gate (Note 2339278.1)

Automating Integration of Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 with Oracle Access Manager 12c (Note 2339337.1)

Integrating Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.1 with Oracle Internet Directory 12c  (Note 2339338.1)

Re: SSO

So these are what we have.. You got to work on the detailed steps.. I don't think there are plenty of changes in the steps.. I mean between 12.2.1.3 or 12.2.1.4... The logic should be the same, but you got to work on the detailed steps, redirect to FMW documents when necessary then come back to EBS OAM & OID integration document and continue..

Re: SSO

Samia
Hi Erman,

Thank you very much for your reply, very interesting.

However I have a question: shul we install both OID and OUD ?  or only OID is enough ?

Regards

Re: SSO

You can choose one..

If you using EBS 12.1, you can only use Oracle Internet Directory.
If you are using EBS 12.2: you can use Oracle Internet Directory or Oracle Unified Directory.

Read the following (you will find more questions and answers there) ->

https://blogs.oracle.com/ebstech/post/oracle-unified-directory-12c-certified-with-oracle-e-business-suite-122

Quote: "From the perspective on an E-Business Suite end-user, both directories offer the same functionality, namely, end-users can log on to the E-Business Suite.  The choice really depends upon your user directory administrators.  You should use the one that meets your user administration requirements the best."