Separate Remittance Advice

big

Separate Remittance Advice

big
Hi,

On R12.2.9 DB 19c on AIX

In R12: AP/IBY: How Does the Separate Remittance Advice Work in R12 and How Do You Set It Up? (Doc ID 1072399.1)

I can read:

8. You may configure the Separate Remittance Advice Delivery Method at Supplier, Supplier Site. You also specify the email address for the supplier, if you want to e-mail the Remittance Advice.

a. You need to set which SRA format is used when you configure your Payment Process Profile (PPP).

See the Reporting Tab and  find:
Format - Specify the Remittance Advice Format you wish to use for this PPP

Can you be kind and tel me please how can I access/find Reporting Tab ?

Thanks.

Re: Separate Remittance Advice

This is a functional question, but I guess it is just the tab of a page.. Probably, the reporting tab of the Payment Process Profile page.

See -> https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/financials/22a/fappp/how-a-separate-remittance-advice-report-is-processed.html