System Hold Fix concurrent managers

Roshan
Hello,

I am getting system hold fix in System Administrator-concurrent-Manager-Administer for all managers. ICM is up. I am having issues with my VPN else I would have sent the conc logs.

What do you think might be the cause. Everything was working fine before.

Do you think the procedure below is correct:

1. stop concurrent manager
2. run Concurrent manager recovery
3. adrelink.sh force=y link_debug=y “fnd FNDLIBR”
adrelink.sh force=y link_debug=y “fnd FNDFS”
adrelink.sh force=y link_debug=y “fnd FNDCRM”
adrelink.sh force=y link_debug=y “fnd FNDSM”

4. Start concurrent managers

Re: System Hold Fix concurrent managers

Check this document:
Manager Status Shows System Hold, Fix Manager before resetting counters (Doc ID 1507580.1)

Re: System Hold Fix concurrent managers

The cause can be an improper shutdown of concurrent managers. Document 1507580.1 will help you.

Re: System Hold Fix concurrent managers

Roshan
Thank you