Two Factor Authentication for forms services

Two Factor Authentication for forms services

kvmishra
Hi Sir,

We have a requirement to implement two factor authentication for our forms services which is deployed on weblogic. If you have any idea regarding this please suggest.

Regards
Vikash

Re: Two Factor Authentication for forms services

Maybe using Oracle Access Manager. (OAM) I mean by integrating Access Manager with your Forms & Reports and then using the capabilities of OAM, you can configure multi-factor authentication for your Forms and Reports deployment.
I never did that, but seems like It may work..

the references:

https://docs.oracle.com/middleware/12213/formsandreports/deploy-forms/using-forms-services-oracle-access-manager.htm

https://docs.oracle.com/en/middleware/idm/access-manager/12.2.1.4/aiaag/configuring-totp-based-multi-factor-authentication-oam.html

Other than that, you may do it by customizing the login.. (but such a customization may bring support issues..)

Re: Two Factor Authentication for forms services

kvmishra
Thank You Sir..! I Will check further with my team.