Unable to logout from DMZ in EBS 12.2

raja
We recently did an upgrade from ebs 12.1.3 to EBS 12.2.10 and have also configured DMZ node. When isupplier users click on logout button on Isupplier page, it gives an error The requested URL /AppsLogout was not found.

basically the page is not redirecting to login page again. The page gets rendered to htps://***.***/AppsLogout

Re: Unable to logout from DMZ in EBS 12.2

please describe your env.
Do you have SSO/OAM?
How many apps node do you have?
Is that AppsLogout url correct? -- you wrote ***.***/AppsLogout is it logical? is it correct?
Did you run adadmin -> Generate product JAR files with force and ojspCompile.pl?
What do you see in OHS and OACORE log files?

Re: Unable to logout from DMZ in EBS 12.2

raja
1.No, we don't have SSO
2. We have two internal and two external DMZ node
3. Is that AppsLogout url correct? -- you wrote ***.***/AppsLogout is it logical? is it correct?--Not this wrong. Not sure from where it is picking up the value. it should be :::/OA_HTML/AppsLogin.jsp

4. No

Re: Unable to logout from DMZ in EBS 12.2

Did you successfuly complete the DMZ implementation by following the document below ? ->

Oracle E-Business Suite R12 Configuration in a DMZ (Doc ID 380490.1)

Reference that makes me think that the implementation may be incomplete -> Page not found HTTP Server - DMZ node logout URL Redirect To http When SSL Is Enabled with Reverse Proxy (Doc ID 1283920.1)