XTTS XML tables export

Roshan
Hello Erman,

when doing export for XML tables, I am getting error below for tables having # symbols.

ORA-39166: Object MCB_RAY.MED_TABLES_T was not found or could not be exported or imported.
ORA-39166: Object MCB_RCO.MIGD_TABLES_T was not found or could not be exported or imported.
ORA-39166: Object PERAT.STATS$TMP_SQATS was not found or could not be exported or imported.

Kindly advise how can we avoid this?

Thanks,
Roshan

Re: XTTS XML tables export

Please check if you have those objects and their types. What types of objects are they? -- note that -> for objects like external tables and global temporary tables, these errors are expected.

Ref: ORA-39166 or ORA-31655 on Datapump Export With Content=DATA_ONLY (Doc ID 2089246.1)

Re: XTTS XML tables export

Roshan
thanks. the objects have types number and varchar, some of them have rowids

Re: XTTS XML tables export

You said -> I'am getting error below for tables having # symbols.

What about taking those table names in single quotes?

Ex:

To export a user table with a special character in its table name ->

expdp  ... tables='ERM'.'TEST$1'