adopclone_devserver folder is missing

big

adopclone_devserver folder is missing

big
Hi,
On R12.2.4, DB 11.2.0.4 on AIX

After cloning DEV from prod,  adopclone_DEVserver folder is missing in $COMMON_TOP.

Is it created by adcfgclone or it is created by adop?

If it is created by adcfgclone, how can we create it?

Thank you.

Re: adopclone_devserver folder is missing

as far as I remember, adopclone is used by adop in adop prepare phase or fsclone.

So start a patch cycle and see if you get that adopclone in place.

COMMON_TOP/clone is created by preclone.. So if you don't have the clone directory, run preclone and check again.

Bytheway, that directory you asked is unnecessary in the clone environment -- so leave it :) see MOS note -> EBS12.2:Cleanup of Unnecessary ADOPCLONE_<HOSTNAME> Directories (Doc ID 2140133.1) -- it is not needed in the newly cloned env. I mean you don't need to copy them from source to target..