change Weblogic admin passeword fails

big

change Weblogic admin passeword fails

big
Hi,
On R12.2.4 DB 11.2.0.4 on AIX

To change Weblogic admin passeword I ran:

time perl $FND_TOP/patch/115/bin/txkUpdateEBSDomain.pl -action=updateAdminPassword

Which failed with: ERROR: Could not evaluate Context File or APPLRGF path. Cannot proceed with executing remote command on secondary nodes.

In log file I see:
-------------------ADX Database Utility Finished---------------

Number of nodes = 2
Creating boot.properties on all the secondary nodes
ERROR: Could not evaluate Context File or APPLRGF path. Cannot proceed with executing remote command on secondary nodes

But when I stop or start or look for status of adminserver or nodemanager with new password it works well.

Any idea? How can I run the same command line to change password withou fail?
Thank you.

Re: change Weblogic admin passeword fails

For this, it is better to be on R12.TXK.C.delta.8 and R12.AD.C.Delta.8 (Ref: 12.2 E-Business Suite Technology Stack Weblogic Server Running Perl Script txkUpdateEBSDomain.pl -action=updateAdminPassword Command Completes Successfully, But New Weblogic Password Is Not Recognized (Doc ID 2178617.1))
Otherwise, you may have issues starting the services after the change.

For your question;

Ensure your run env is set , and ensure your other node(s) are configured properly.
Ensure "APPLRGF" variable is set in environment.

Then please check 12.2 official Setup Guide for detailed Steps.  Refer to the section [ "Changing the Oracle WebLogic Server Administration User Password" ]

You may also refer to the section named ""If the Admin Password of an EBS WebLogic Domain is lost or forgotten"" (as a workaround --maybe... as a last resort) But I wouldn't go there.. I think you got something wrong in your environment..
big

Re: change Weblogic admin passeword fails

big
Thank you.

Yes currently we have a problem to restart.
let me please explain it in another post.

Best regards.