diskgroup out of space

Roshan
Hello Erman,

I noticed diskgroups are running out of space on Exadata.

diskgroups.png

ACFSC1 and DATAC1.

Should we add more disks to diskgroups? Is it same like adding adding disks to normal ASM diskgroups?

What could cause the high increase in space usage for ACFSC1?

Regards,
Roshan

Re: diskgroup out of space

Roshan
This post was updated on .
I have checked.. the acfs filesystems have enough free space. Then why is the output negative?

acfs_full.png

asmfree.png
ACSFS.png

https://community.oracle.com/mosc/discussion/4161795/acfs-free-space-from-file-system-but-asm-disk-full

Re: diskgroup out of space

Your concern seems to be the Disk usable file mb.

Well, we visit the MOS note named, "Understanding ASM Capacity and Reservation of Free Space in Exadata (Doc ID  1551288.1)" and have a look at the following as well; https://ermanarslan.blogspot.com/2020/09/asm-grid-my-thougths-on-15-free-disk.html