ksh error

Roshan
Red Hat Linux 6.8

Hi,

when I login to user archicom, the default home /home/ora12c. When I run sqlplus, it says
-ksh: sqlplus: not found [No such file or directory]

why does the default home is /home/ora12c and not /home/archicom?

How can I run the correct bash profile so that I can run sqlplus?

Regards,
Roshan

Re: ksh error

Hi Roshan,

There are 2 possibilities.
1) someone defined it in the .bash_profile (check it)
2) It is defined so in /etc/passwd . I mean the default shell and home directory of the user (example: oratest:x:1002:1001::/home/oratest:/bin/bash) -- check it. If it is so, use "usermod" to change them.

Re: ksh error

Roshan
Hi Erman,

thanks for support.

in .profile, I changed $HOME to /home/archicom and $SHELL to /bin/bash

Then it is working fine.

Regards,
Roshan

Re: ksh error