mount NFS on exadata

Roshan
Hello Erman,

we are actually migrating from 12c database to 19c on Exadata. The dump files size is around 5T.

I would like to mount the NFS filesystem on our Exadata machine.

Please find below NFS filesystem details on 12c server

/dev/mapper/backup2vg-backup2vol /backup xfs rw,seclabel,relatime,attr2,inode64,noquota 0 0

Can you please suggest how to proceed?

Thanks,
Roshan

Re: mount NFS on exadata

Please see the following MOS note->

Exadata: How to Create a NFS Mount on a Database Node (Doc ID 1900335.1)

Re: mount NFS on exadata

Roshan
Thanks for the update.

When trying to mount from NFS client machine I am getting error below:

mount -t nfs IP:/backup /backup2

mount.nfs: No route to host

Is it a firewall issue?

Re: mount NFS on exadata

It seems like a routing issue.. network.  Gateway..
Related with Gateway. OS cant find a route to reach to that IP.

Check with os 'route" command.

Re: mount NFS on exadata

Roshan
In fact it was firewall issue. we added a rule and it was ok.