multi node setup for EBS 12.2.10 in a non shared APPL_TOP

multi node setup for EBS 12.2.10 in a non shared APPL_TOP

rajasinha
Hi Erman

we recently upgraded from EBS 12.1.3 to EBS 12.2 with dual node. Both the node have dedicated APPL TOP and there is LB sitting infront of them. Now the issue is, when EBS services are up and running on both the nodes, we intermittently get forms issue. And then we retry it, it works fine. We went through the note Doc ID 1397778.1 and session persistence is enabled in LB. Now if i take one node down, the issue doesn't happen. Could you please advise

Also, could you please confirm, in our case where APPL_TOP are dedicated, do you think the files apps.conf and mod_wl_ohs.conf in both the nodes should have information of all the managed servers of all the nodes.

Thanks