oracle cloud

Roshan
Hello Erman,

I am trying to test Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 30 day trial. I would like some help on the setup.

Can you please advise how to access the services?

Capture.PNG

Is there some good tutorials available to learn the OCI? We are most interested in the analytics features.

Regards,

Roshan

Re: oracle cloud

I would suggest you to do some workshops on OCI..

for instance -> https://apexapps.oracle.com/pls/apex/dbpm/r/livelabs/view-workshop?wid=812&clear=180&session=102108572487066

"Leveraging Oracle Analytics Cloud with Autonomous Data Warehouse Workshop" --> This seems good for you.

Check -> https://apexapps.oracle.com/pls/apex/dbpm/r/livelabs/home  -- LIVELABS

This way, you will take actions on OCI directly and also learn the terminologies and concepts..(considering you already have a background information about OCI and the services)